Clovis Nm 5 Day Weather Forecast
The wind is most frequently from the west for six.zero months, from October 24 to April 24, with a peak percentage of 47% on January 1. The share of time spent at varied humidity consolation levels, categorized by dew level. The figure beneath presents a compact representation of key lunar data for 2021. The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the coloured areas point out when the moon is above the horizon. The vertical gray bars and blue bars point out key Moon phases.
- The hottest day of the yr is July 3, with a median high of 91°F and low of 64°F.
- The transitions to and from daylight saving time are indicated by the ‘DST’ labels.
- You can even use the calendar button to pick out a selected date, or click on View Month to see a whole month’s price of archived wind graphs all at once.
- The temperature and wind speed graphs makes use of such an estimate by connecting the info with a straight line.
- The common daily incident shortwave solar power experiences important seasonal variation over the course of the yr.
- Daylight saving time is noticed in Clovis during 2021, starting in the spring on March 14, lasting 7.eight months, and ending in the fall on November 7.
The windiest day of the year is April 1, with a mean hourly wind speed of 12.7 miles per hour. The wet period of the 12 months lasts for eight.1 months, from March thirteen to November 15, with a sliding 31-day rainfall of at least zero.5 inches. The most rain falls through the 31 days centered round August 12, with a mean complete accumulation of two.2 inches. A 40 % chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low round 34.
Dawn & Sunset With Twilight And Daylight Saving Time
The knowledge has not been error checked. A slight probability of rain and snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low round 26. North wind 10 to twenty mph becoming west after midnight. These forecasts for Clovis nm are based on the GFS mannequin and have been created for windsurfing, kitesurfing, crusing and other extreme sports activities actions.
Shortwave radiation contains seen light and ultraviolet radiation. The common growing degree days accrued over the course of the year, with twenty fifth to seventy fifth and tenth to 90th percentile bands. In this report, we use a base of fifty°F and a cap of 86°F. The percentage of time spent in varied temperature bands. The black line is the percentage probability that a given day is throughout the growing season.
Based on this categorization, the most typical form of precipitation in Clovis changes all year long. The average hourly temperature, colour coded into bands. The shaded overlays point out evening and civil twilight. Breezy, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches attainable. High 66F. ENE winds shifting to S at 10 to 20 mph.
The highest probability of a day with rain alone is 32% on August 10. A moist day is one with a minimum of zero.04 inches of liquid or liquid-equal precipitation. The probability of moist days in Clovis varies throughout the year. The proportion of time spent in each cloud cover band, categorized by the percentage of the sky lined by clouds.